Back to home screen
6 December 2013 - Version 0.4.0.1
- Geotagging has been added
- [Win] Bugfix: Fix incorrect escaping when exiftool itself resides in path with spaces
- Bugfix: Fix when renaming to full date-time, this always added a number (00) even when not wanted.
17 January 2013 - Version 0.32
- Only a source code release
- Rewritten the code. It's now 100% Python2 and Python3 compatible. The python3 is new.
12 January 2013 - Version 0.31
- This release is more or less a code improvement and code restructuring release.
- Lots of minor textual changes in all kind of popups, messageboxes and so on.
- Lots of work on manual: Added section for Extra menu and added chapter on renaming
- Code cleaning and efficiency improvements
10 January 2013 - Version 0.30 (Not released)
10 January 2013 - Version 0.29 (Not released)
- Added extensive renaming of images functionality
- Opening the manual with an anchor from file now works on windows
30 December 2012 - Version 0.28
- Added tab "Your Commands" where you can directly execute exiftool commands that are not in the Gui.
- Fix: exiftool command box no longer "flashes" on windows.
- Bugfix: manual could not be opened from Mac OS X full bundle.
- Added internal image metadata copy: All possible metadata to XMP format
22 December 2012 - Version 0.25
- Expanded gpano options
- Added "repair JPG(s) with corrupted metadata"
- Added "Set file date to DateTimeOriginal" option
- Added Modify "Date/time" function with timeshift option
- Added view option for ICC_profile data
- Added xmp export in xmp format
- Added option for Args file export
- Context menu (right-click options) added
12 December 2012 - Version 0.2
This was the first release
- Ability to remove metadata
- Export functionalities for tag categories to a number of formats
- Broad gps functionality
- Limited exif, xmp, gpano (exiftool >= 9.07) edit functionalities
- Supports in read-mode all formats that exiftool supports
Older versions were not released.